01/07/2010

Tremble.

I can make you tremble
Body below body I can
I can make you tremble I can make you shudder
Lover empty over empty I can
Make you shudder.
Lay still and silent and realm between boundaries only these,
I will reach below your knees
Roam in breathlessness and gasping grasping out between
I made myself know
And you known so
New are we.
I can make you tremble body
Below body I can.
A cascade of foaming silence washes over you in waves
And leaves marks about your hips as the tide it breaks I can make
I can
I can make
I can make you shudder lover
Empty over empty
Deep over deep
Until silence meets and lies
Again with us between.
Someone has taken thread to sew down your silk spine.
From the base of your neck
In a line to a hand who holds
The needle still and breaking stillness
Shapes an arch in your back and grinds your shoulders in the silence.
Realm between the boundaries
Between boundaries only these
I can make you tremble and shudder body below body lover I can
Can I make I can make I can make you can I make you I can
Make
I can
Make make you I can
I can make you tremble.

No comments:

Post a Comment