28/07/2010

blue.

Through you
I see no edges;
A gentle
Fade
From thing to thing.
Stars fell into reflections and now the sky is empty and the sea is full.
Temptation to
Dip toes into ink
And walk
To bed
With nibs for feet,
Writing 'blue' upon these streets.
Tonight the gulls
Cry
'Blue'.
The sea is full.
The edges are gone.
And so I:
As much bench as I am floor,
As much sky as I am pen.
The pier now
Appears now
-Through you as I see-
To be as much blue as the
Spilled Ink.
The carnival has come.
Each corner lit
By the yellow shade of blue.
Fades to middle
Into shades,
More shapes,
Cause the stars fell and hit the ships.
Did the stars hit me,
Or am I blue too?
Edgeless through your eyes.
Damp breath.
Overhead fly the gulls;
BLUE BLUE
Cry the gulls.
The carnival has come
To paint the town.
On this night we painted blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment