14/05/2010

Lie Berry.

I assumed a sort of new
Assumption.
I kept my eyes
Fixed and pluck up the gumption.
Something else was starting to function,
A sort of new
Found to be true
Assumption.
I felt fine for a while prior and post then,
Post-it notes around my throat with all the thoughts I thought before when;
Spilling out my jingle jangle junk box
Head onto your bed,
Might have made it seem
That particles had collided to make us think the same.
And it's sweet that you refuse
To believe it's more than watching,
Possible touching,
More than,
More like
Twitching.
And it's sugary that you need your pillow to be
Clean and warm and empty,
Before you pretend to listen when you crawl in bed
Beside me.
Not a noise in the night more mumbled and crackling;
The salty skin of the memories of the men we bought back when
Fingers need bending and minds need a rest.
Stop and wait and go again. Best.
Lazy memory mornings,
Yawning.
My mind has been up all night pacing,
Watching me sleep next to the company I'm facing.
It tells me my acting skills of
CoolCalm
AndCollected
Are coming off dull if not slightly affected.
So it is not hard to sleep
Alone.
It is however most uninteresting.
BloodBlister.
TypeRighter.
LittleSister. Biggger. Brighter.
Loster.
Found her
Cowering over books, giving wobbly glances and shaken up looks.
There is an eye I would try to hold steady.
Ready?
A medley of memories;
Short term and long
Lingers.
Wiping it all off my fingers.
Middle digit rigid.
And I wonder
If you realise:
I'm offering you a new form of cigarette for you to stylize.
This is not anger this is unbent proclamation.
Candy cigarette fingers for a cancerless nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment